Thursday, June 30, 2011

Toy Project. I call him "Beastmode"

This is Beastmode Official


2: I just used colors that I thought might be a good mix. Even threw in a little orange on the eyebrows to differ from the color mix I already had. I always like light grey mixed with a highly saturated and bright red. It’s almost the same mixture that Iron man uses for his suit.
3: Yes I wanted to mix a low value of grey with a highly saturated red. It made for a good mix and it helped all of the pieces to “pop” and stand out in their own location.
4: Beastmode Official is from the World of Ballertron. On Ballertron there is only beasts and horrific machine like animals. To survive one must overcome all other animals that are always on attack mode. He is the king of the Ballertron and so his name Beastmode Official, officially makes him the most feared beast.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment