Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Project 2 Reflective.

I was hanging out at my friends house and the "other" was chilling with us. I had not met the guy but he was easy going and i asked permission. He was all for it He was trying to pose for the pic so it was definitely a set up. I thought it was going to be hard to get a picture of random people because many people would be hesitant to allow a stranger to photograph them. 
I adjusted the color a bit and changed the hue towards the yellow, greenish side. I also cropped a little bit off of the top and the edge to get a mid range view of him. 
I was working with the shutter and was working with different speeds and noticing that the more light that you allow (by leaving the shutter open a bit longer) improved the brightness of the photo. I also tried using different angles when taking the pictures, with this i was trying to change the entire composition of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment